Category: Committee Reports - Education
In order to create competitive advantage and provide aggressive leadership for construction users around the globe, CURT has established working committees and task forces—led by CURT member leaders—to address core initiatives that affect the construction industry on a daily basis.
The CURT Executive Committee appoints committee and task force chairs and co-chairs annually. CURT forms ad hoc committees as needed to address critical issues.
to view the committee leadership.
Education Committee Objectives
- Assist and lead with communication, implementation and adoption of recent research findings and products.
- Assist individual committee chairs with implementing their committee's recommendations.
- Guide and influence academic institutions in developing and building curriculums.
- Survey CURT membership to ascertain special education needs and requests.
- Plan and develop education programs, seminars and workshops that enhance construction industry cost effectiveness.
- Develop a method of identifying and showcasing "CURT Success Stories".
- Explore creative ways to deliver and communicate information to the construction industry.