Event Details / Hotel & Travel Information for
CURT Young Professionals Summit
Early Registration (until September 29):
Summit - Monday,
October 6, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Networking Reception - Monday,
October 6, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Summit - Tuesday,
October, 2014 from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
Young Professionals employed by owners, contractor and other industry organizations who want to network and become better connected within the construction industry. We also welcome students pursuing construction-related careers.
Why Should Your Young Professionals Attend?
Develop Leadership & Decision Making Skills
- CURT YPs can enhance leadership and management skills through active
participation in CURT's broad portfolio of development tools.
- Build a Network and Create Meaningful Relationships with Future Leaders - CURT YPs can establish lasting relationships with existing and future industry leaders.
- Gain Valuable Perspective - CURT YPs have the unique
opportunity to broaden their understanding of what it takes to succeed
by viewing the industry through the collaborative lens of Owners and
their industry partners.
- Learn About Maintaining a Good Work/Life Balance from a successful senior level Owner.
- Discover the Importance of Networking with a Purpose - CURT YPs learn how to make the best of every conversation.
- Earn up to 8 Professional Development Hours/Continuing Education Units.
Don't miss out. Join your peers October 6-7 for the CYP Reception and Summit.
Lodging & Meeting Location
Hilton Netherland Plaza
35 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
A block of rooms has been reserved under the name CURT or Construction Users Roundtable. September 15, 2014 is the deadline to ensure the special rate of $169 per night plus applicable taxes. To make a reservation, call the hotel directly. Reservations made after this date are subject to room and rate availability.
The recommended airport is the Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG).
Taxi's and rental cars are available at the airport