Event Details / Hotel & Travel Information for
CURT Young Professionals Summit
Leadership Summit -
Monday, January 20, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Networking Reception -
Monday, January 20, 2014 at 5:15 pm
Leadership Summit -
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
Young Professionals employed by owners, contractor and other industry organizations who want to network and become better connected within the construction industry. We also welcome students pursuing construction-related careers.
Why Should Your Young Professionals Attend?
- Develop Leadership & Decision Making Skills - CURT YPs can enhance leadership and management skills through active
participation in CURT's broad portfolio of development tools.
- Build a Network and Create Meaningful Relationships with Future Leaders - CURT YPs can establish lasting relationships with existing and future industry leaders.
- Gain Valuable Perspective - CURT YPs have the unique
opportunity to broaden their understanding of what it takes to succeed
by viewing the industry through the collaborative lens of Owners and
their industry partners.
- Learn About Maintaining a Good Work/Life Balance from a successful senior level Owner.
- Discover the Importance of Networking with a Purpose - CURT YPs learn how to make the best of every conversation.
- Earn up to 8 Professional Development Hours/Continuing Education Units.
Don't miss out. Join your peers January 20 & 21 for the CYP Reception and Summit.
Lodging & Meeting Location
Hilton New Olreans Riverside
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
504.561.0500 | website
A block of rooms has been reserved under the name CURT or Construction Users Roundtable. December 30, 2014 is the deadline to ensure the special rate of $149.00 per night. To make a reservation, call the hotel directly. Reservations made after this date are subject to room and rate availability.
The recommended airport is the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY. The airport is 13 miles from the hotel.
Airport Shuttle round trip is $38 per person. Cab transportation is also available.
Driving Directions: Click here for driving directions