CURT Membership Opportunities
As the premier global construction owner organization, CURT exists to…
- Improve quality and cost effectiveness in Owner construction and maintenance projects.
- Represent “the Owners’ voice” to the industry and give Owners direct involvement in national and international construction issues.
- Provide resources for sharing best practices among Owners.
- Supply a forum to address mutual Owner issues—especially those of safety, labor relations, productivity improvement and other cost-reduction strategies.
- Provide opportunity for Owners to network on domestic and international issues.
- Promote workforce recruitment, education and training, as well as effective construction planning and practices.
- Provide a repository for Owner resources so they may become more effective decision makers.
- Communicate and interact with contractors and associations to assure that the Owner’s voice is heard and understood.
- Improve existing and create new strategic alliances with both open-shop and unionized sectors of the industry.
- Develop industry standards and Owner expectations with respect to safety, training and worker qualifications.
- Empower and enhance the effectiveness of Local User Councils throughout North America.
We welcome you to join CURT and be part of our work.
There are three full, paid membership options in CURT. If you are not sure right now about one of these options and just want to check out CURT with online access, click here.
If you are an OWNER and are interested in CURT membership, click here.
If you are a CONTRACTOR and are interested in CURT membership, click here.
If you are an ASSOCIATION and are interested in CURT membership, click here.
If you are a YOUNG PROFESSIONAL and are interested in CURT membership, click here.