In order to create competitive advantage and provide aggressive leadership for construction users around the globe, CURT has established working committees and task forces—led by CURT member leaders—to address core initiatives that affect the construction industry on a daily basis.
The CURT Executive Committee appoints committee and task force chairs and co-chairs annually. CURT forms ad hoc committees as needed to address critical issues.
Click here to view the committee leadership.
International Committee Objectives
- Bring together Owners with capital projects outside of North America.
- Initial focus on China with other future venues to be determined.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices on common areas of interest such as safety, contractor prequalification, material and vendor quality and cultural differences.
- An active initiative for Owners to improve cost-effectiveness on international projects.
- A forum of exchange to provide the Owner’s voice and network with other key industry leaders.