Measure Productivity – Improve Performance
What is the HLPC?
The opportunity for change has arrived. In a collaborative effort with COAA, CII and CLMA®, we’ve launched the High-Level Productivity Calculator, which enables a project and its craft disciplines to be benchmarked against a validated project index.
How does the HLPC work?
Step #1: Input High-Level Project Info
- General project information – project name, location, type, total cost and start/end dates
- All data submitted is validated before storing in the database for future inclusion in the statistical population
Step #2: Input Project Safety & Hours
- Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- Total direct and indirect workhours
- Select unit of measure (metric or imperial)
Step #3: Input On-Site Quantity & Hours by Discipline
- Quantities and hours for up to 8 disciplines (at least one discipline required)
- Quantities should reflect installed quantities (excluding rework)
- Reported workhours should reflect actual worked hours (not planned hours), including rework hours
Step #4: Input Off-Site Quantity & Hours
- Number of modules and pre-assembled skids
- Project management team size
Step #5: Engineering Deliverables Survey
- Timing and quality of engineering deliverables
After completing the steps above, the productivity report will be generated. If you accessed the HLPC as a guest, your data and report will NOT be retained for future access. Be sure to print this report, save it as a PDF and/or make screenshots for your records. A full CLMA® account enables retention and retrieval of your data and reports.
There is no cost to use this version of the HLPC.