AskCURT is comprised of CURT’s most valuable resource – its people. CURT® owners, contractors and others represent virtually unlimited global experience and leading practices in construction program management and project planning and execution. This network is available to you as a CURT® member and we encourage you to engage with AskCURT regularly so that you don’t miss out on the high value of CURT®.
How does AskCURT help you?
- Connect to the vast knowledge possessed by CURT® members who’ve been there before and learned a better way
- Find leading-practice solutions to hard-to-answer questions
- Ability ask questions ANONYMOUSLY
- Get answers now, rather than research or white papers later
- Offer your experience and leading-practice solutions
- Build your relationships – Grow the network
How does AskCURT work?
- Login to your CURT® account. (Your organization must be a CURT® member to access this resource)
- Click the red “Ask A Question” button to get started and tap into the CURT® network
- Click the red “My Questions” button to view your previous questions and answers
- Click the red “My Answers” button to view answers you’ve provided to other members’ questions
- Click the red “All Questions” button to view all questions asked within the CURT® network
- When you see an email subject line beginning with “AskCURT Question:“, please be sure to respond
- Need help? Contact us at 513.563.4131