Membership Option: Construction User / Owner
What can CURT do for you and your organization…
- Provide leadership to the industry and drive change by creating a strong industry platform for Owners.
- Create and promote resources for sharing best practices among Owners.
- Establish a forum for Owners to network on domestic and international issues.
- Develop industry standards and Owner expectations regarding safety, training and worker/contractor qualifications.
- Promote workforce development in all industry sectors.
- Assist Owners with improving quality and cost effectiveness of their company’s construction and maintenance operations.
- Provide continuing education workshops and seminars for the professional development of members and their employees.
- Facilitate networking opportunities with counterparts in other companies.
- Create initiatives that drive change and reflect your company’s challenges and concerns.
- Collaborate with Owners, contractors and construction trade associations on policy and industry recommendations.
- Supply white papers, reports, survey results and publications for decision-making and educational purposes.
Owners can and should…
- Join CURT today with a Corporate Membership.
- Engage multiple, high-level representatives and participate in CURT initiatives, committees and learning opportunities.
- Engage multiple, next-generation leadership representatives to network and participate in CURT initiatives, committees and learning opportunities.
- Implement CURT recommendations.
- Participate in the Construction Labor Market Analyzer.
- Uitlize the Contractor Workforce Development Assessment tool.
- Attend quarterly CURT meetings and the national conference for networking and learning opportunities.
- Take advantage of CURT seminars and workshops.
- Accept responsibility to drive change.
- Learn how other Owners succeed.
- Strive for continual improvement.