Membership Option: Contractor
What can CURT do for you and your organization?
- Provide leadership to the industry and drive change by creating a strong industry communication opportunity to Owners.
- Create and promote resources for sharing best practices.
- Opportunity to work with Owners to develop industry standards and expectations regarding safety, training and worker/contractor qualifications.
- Promote workforce development in all industry sectors.
- Work with Owners to improve quality and cost effectiveness of construction and maintenance operations.
- Provide continuing education workshops and seminars for the professional development of members and their employees.
- Recognize your company for outstanding safety procedures and workforce development through the CURT awards program.
- Facilitate high-level industry networking opportunities.
- Create initiatives that drive change and reflect your company’s challenges and concerns.
- Collaborate with Owners, contractors and construction trade associations on policy and industry recommendations.
- Supply white papers, reports, survey results and publications for decision-making and educational purposes.
Contractor Associate Benefits
- Corporate identification as member of CURT.
- CURT affiliation with recognition on CURT website and printed materials.
- Attendance at all CURT meetings.
- Discounts on CURT publications, training and meetings.
CURT Expectations for Associates
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the Owner member leadership.
- Consistent, executive-level representation at CURT events and meetings.
- Assistance with CURT’s growth and development by promoting CURT, inviting potential owner members to the CURT meetings and inviting new owners to join CURT as a member.
- Participation and meaningful contribution in CURT committees, projects and initiatives.
- Ongoing support of CURT through sponsorship of CURT events and outreach initiatives.
- Participation in the Construction Labor Market Analyzer.
- Support and promote CURT to the industry and in your respective associations.
- Supply speakers and panelists for CURT educational programs.
- Provide feedback and input on CURT’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrated leadership in the industry.
Evaluation Criteria for Associates
- Initial participation in CURT at the Contractor Subscriber level as a prerequisite to the Contractor Associate membership.
- Demonstrated proactive interest and participation.
- Capability to fill CURT’s demonstrated needs.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical conduct.
- Corporate commitment at the senior level.
- Recognized leadership in the industry.
Contractors can and should…
- Join CURT today as a Contractor Subscriber.
- Engage high-level executive representatives and participate in CURT initiatives, committees and educational opportunities as requested by CURT leadership.
- Implement CURT recommendations.
- Participate in the CWDC Labor Supply/Demand Forecasting Model.
- Attend CURT meetings and the national conference when possible for networking and learning opportunities.
- Take advantage of CURT seminars and workshops.
- Accept responsibility to implement change.
- Strive for continual construction industry improvement and cost-effectiveness.