Membership Option: Association
What can CURT do for you and your organization?
- Provide leadership to the industry and drive change by creating a strong industry communication opportunity to Owners.
- Create promote resources for sharing best practices.
- Opportunity to work with Owners to develop industry standards and expectations regarding safety, training and worker/contractor qualifications.
- Promote workforce development in all industry sectors.
- Work with Owners to improve quality and cost effectiveness of construction and maintenance operations.
- Provide continuing education workshops and seminars for the professional development of members and their employees. Facilitate high-level industry networking opportunities.
- Create initiatives that drive change and reflect your organization’s overall challenges and concerns.
- Collaborate with Owners, contractors and construction trade associations on policy and industry recommendations.
- Supply white papers, reports, survey results and publications for decision-making and educational purposes.
- Recognize your members for outstanding safety procedures and workforce development through the CURT awards program.
Associations can and should…
- Join CURT today as an Association Member.
- Engage multiple, executive/elected-level representatives and participate in CURT initiatives, committees and educational opportunities.
- Encourage your members to implement CURT recommendations.
- Invite your members to participate in the CWDC Labor Supply/Demand Forecasting Model.
- Attend quarterly CURT meetings and the national conference for networking and learning opportunities.
- Recommend that your members take advantage of CURT seminars and workshops.
- Accept responsibility to implement change.
- Strive for continual construction industry improvement.
Specific Benefits Available to Associations…
- Corporate identification as member of CURT.
- CURT affiliation with recognition on CURT website and printed material.
- Attendance at all CURT meetings.
CURT Expectations for Associations…
- Consistent, executive/elected-level representation at CURT events and meetings.
- Assistance with CURT’s growth and development by inviting new owners to attend CURT meetings and join as a member.
- Participation and meaningful contribution in CURT committees, projects and initiatives.
- Ongoing support of CURT through sponsorship of CURT events and outreach initiatives.
- Encourage participation in the CWDC Labor Supply/Demand Forecasting Model.
- Support and promote CURT to the industry and in your respective associations.
- Provide feedback and input on CURT’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrated leadership in the industry.
CURT Board of Trustee Evaluation Criteria for Associations…
- Demonstrated proactive interest and participation.
- Capability to fill CURT’s demonstrated needs.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical conduct.
- Corporate commitment at the senior level.
- Recognized leadership in the industry.